Like a meeting of lovers, the choice of a perfume should not be rushed.
Your perfume may resemble you. It may also complement your character like a soul mate: giving you that touch of mischievousness that you dare not show or the serenity to tone down your exuberant energy!
Each perfume belongs to an olfactory family, the main ones being:
- Hesperidean: lemon, bergamot, grapefruit: sparkling lightness.
- Floral: bouquet or single flower, flowers are the stars of this mainly feminine fragrance trail.
- Chypre: patchouli and oak moss envelop floral or fruity notes with their woody warmth.
- Oriental: white flowers melt into the delicious golden tints of balms.
- Woody: soft or dry, these fragrances are deep and warm.
- Aromatic: aromatic lavenders, energy and freshness for these typically masculine fragrances.
After the first meeting, make sure it's the right one for you. Take the time to get to know it well.
A perfume unfolds in three stages: top note, heart and base which should develop harmoniously to produce an attractive many-faceted balance.