We use various cookies on the site to improve the interactivity of the site and our services.
What is a "Cookie" ?
A "cookie" is a file of limited size, a tracker which is placed on your terminal (computer, smartphone, tablet) when consulting websites. With some exceptions, the insertion of cookies requires obtaining your consent.
We invite you to manage your preferences below by setting all or part of the cookies. You can also accept or reject them in full.
What data do we collect?
The cookies that we place on your terminal, subject to your prior consent, allow us to collect the following information:
- Information related to the terminal you are using:
> The type of Terminal you are using (Smartphone, tablet, computer, etc.);
> The operating system of your device (Mac Os, iOS, Android, Windows, BlackBerry etc.);
> The categories and plug-in versions of your terminal;
> Your Internet service provider (Orange, SFR, Bouygues, Free, etc.);
> The browser used (Safari, Chrome, Internet explorer, etc.);
> The advertising identifier linked to the operating system of your Terminal;
> The IP address of your terminal;
> The geolocation data of your terminal;
> Your language preferences.
- Information about our navigation and your behavior on the site:
> statistics on the consultation of the various pages of our site (such as the category of goods or services presented on the pages you visit, the time you spend on them, their timestamp, etc.);
> the full URL path to, through and from our site;
> confirmation of receipt and reading of commercial e-mails, prospecting or information that we may send you, subject, where applicable, that you have consented in advance.
- Information on the sales areas and / or promotional banners that you access on the site, as well as on third party media, the promotional announcements that are delivered to you and, where applicable, that have been delivered to you:
> The URL and / or subject of the website and / or mobile application where you (have) browsed and where the promotional advertisement is likely to be delivered to you and, where applicable, has been delivered to you ;
> The details of the advertisement (s) that is / are to you and, where applicable, has / have been delivered to you (identity of the advertiser, type of advertisement, etc.);
> Your behavior towards this / these ad (s) (the time spent on the ad, your possible clicks, etc.);
> Your behavior after clicking on the ad (s) (downloading an application, answering a questionnaire, etc.);
> The number of times you have received the promotional ad (s) delivered.
- Information about you (age or age group, sex, declared and / or presumed socio-professional category, presumed centers of interest, etc.) related to your activity on the Internet and / or on the Site (depending on the pages viewed, products viewed, searches performed, etc.).
Your choices regarding cookies
You have several options for managing your cookie preferences.
- Managing your preferences using the tool available on our site
We collect your consent, in particular by means of a banner, before allowing cookies to be saved on your device.
The banner provides in particular the possibility for you to configure the various cookies, according to the categories described above. You can modify your choices at any time and, if necessary, deactivate these cookies (with the exception of navigation cookies essential for the use of our Site) by clicking on authorize / refuse within this Cookies Policy.
The taking into account of your preference is based on a cookie. If you delete all the cookies stored in your terminal (via your browser), we - or our Partners - will no longer know that you have chosen this option.
- Configuring your browser
In order to prevent the use of these cookies, you can change the cookie settings through your browser. Most browsers are set by default and accept the installation of cookies. You have the option, if you wish, to configure your browser so that it systematically rejects all cookies or so that it accepts or rejects, on a case-by-case basis, cookies prior to their installation. You can also regularly delete cookies from your terminal via your browser. The configuration of each browser is different.
We would like to draw your attention to the fact that disabling cookies completely could prevent the use or access to certain features of our website.
Your browser's help menu will tell you how to manage your cookie preferences, and is accessible at the following addresses:
- For Internet Explorer™ : http://windows.microsoft.com/fr-FR/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies ,
- For Safari™ : http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?path=Safari/3.0/fr/9277.html ,
- For Chrome™ : http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=fr&hlrm=en&answer=95647 ,
- For Firefox™ : http://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/Activer%20et%20d%C3%A9sactiver%20les%20cookies ,
- For Opera™ : http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/fr/cookies.html
For example, if you want to delete all or some of the cookies, the procedure is as follows:
- If you are using the Explorer browser: click on the Tools button, then Internet Options. Under the general tab, Browsing history, click Settings. Then click on Show files and select it or Cookies that you want to disable. Then close the window containing this list of Cookies and click twice on OK to return to the Internet.
- If you are using the Firefox browser: click on the Firefox Menu icon, then on the Tools button, then Options; in the window that appears, choose Privacy and click on Remove Specific Cookies. Select the Cookies you want to disable and then delete them.
- If you are using the Safari browser: click on the Settings button, then Preferences. In the window that appears, choose Privacy / Security, and click Show Cookies. Select the Cookies you want to disable then click on Delete or Delete All.
- If you are using the Chrome browser: click on the Google Chrome menu icon, then Settings. At the bottom of the page, click Show advanced settings. In the Privacy section, click Content settings. To disable cookies: Select Prohibit all sites from storing data, click Cookies and site data, then hover over the site that created the Cookie, and click X in the right corner, or click All delete.
What are cookies used for and how long are they kept?
We and our partners use several categories of cookies that serve different purposes.
Strictly necessary cookies (Mandatory): These cookies are necessary to ensure the optimal functioning of the site and cannot be configured. They allow us to offer you the main features of the site (language used, display resolution, access to your account, shopping cart, wishlist, etc.) and to advise you online. The insertion of these cookies (so-called "essential") does not imply the collection of your consent.
Statistical analysis cookies: These cookies are used to measure and analyze the audience of our site (volume of visits, page views, average time per visit, etc.); and this in order to improve performance. By accepting these cookies, you are helping to improve our site. The insertion of these cookies requires the prior collection of your consent.
Advertising and social media cookies: These cookies are used to ensure that our advertisements that appear on third party sites, including social media, are tailored to your preferences, as well as to measure the effectiveness of our campaigns. If you deactivate these cookies, advertisements (including ours) will continue to appear during your Internet browsing which will nevertheless ignore your areas of interest and will therefore be less relevant. The insertion of these cookies requires the prior collection of your consent.